Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Be What You Should Be - The Customer Centric Podcast
On today's episode we have Ian Golding who is an internationally renowned speaker and blogger on the subject of customer experience. Ian is also a founding member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association, www.cxpa.org , Ian is also the author of a worldwide book called Customer What?
Today Ian will take us through his overview of what is customer experience and how it's evolved, as well as he'll be touching base on the master class that will be coming up in Prague in the Czech Republic in late July. Ian is a proven global CX specialist who is being what he should be :)
Topics covered today include:
- What is customer experience, why should businesses care?
- Why is being different so important?
- How is Customer Experience evolving and both globally and locally across Central Eastern Europe?
- How does CEE compare to the western worlds of the US and the UK markets?
- Ian provides his top 3 tips for anyone who is just starting out in the world of customer experience
You can find out more about Ian via his site: https://ijgolding.com/
Here you can also find out about his book: https://ijgolding.com/ians-book/
Some very useful information and tips can be found via his blog: https://ijgolding.com/blog/
Ian can be contacted via his site or via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/iangolding/
Interested in the Prague Customer Experience Masterclass? - https://czech.cxknowledgetransfer.com/
More info on the CXPA - https://www.cxpa.org/home