Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Be What You Should Be - The Customer Centric Podcast
During this episode we are joined by Radim Horák who is the Customer Experience Manager for Zonky.cz
Zonky are a Czech based company who have disrupted the market and are leading the way in peer to peer lending. Peer to peer lending is the practice of lending money to individuals or businesses through online services that match lenders with borrowers. Zonky's mantra is people helping people and this is evident in both their business model and their culture. Radim talks to us about how Zonky are putting both their customers and employees at the heart of all they do by including them into the growth and development of the products and services.
Topics during the show include:
- An introduction to Zonky, their vision, what it means to be customer centric and why it is important for Zonky to differentiate
- An overview of Radim's role and how he is helping to push Zonky forward
- The culture of Zonky and why they include customers and employees into their design process
- Key measurements for customer experience success
- Radim's top 3 must do tips for customer experience greatness
You can find out more about Zonky via https://zonky.cz/
Should you wish to connect with with Radim, you can do so via LinkedIn http://bit.ly/2YwZXOp or drop him a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org