Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Be What You Should Be - The Customer Centric Podcast
On this episode we are joined by Christian Schneider who is the Digital & Customer Experience Manager for the FCA Group (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) in Austria.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts, services and production systems worldwide. The Group operates 102 manufacturing facilities and 46 R&D centers; and it sells through dealers and distributors in more than 135 countries. FCA’s automotive brands include Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, Maserati. The Group’s businesses also include Mopar (automotive parts and service), Comau (production systems) and Teksid (iron and castings).
Topics during the show include:
- An introduction to Christian, his passion for cars and and his role at the FCA Group
- Customer first, a unified CRM and a dedicated CX team to help drive FCA forward
- Communication & understanding customer touch points on a 360 degree view
- The customer table, powered by the European CEO, linking CX activities to positive financial results
- The importance of Emotion in your business and why staying human in the digital age is critical
- Loyalty, keeping your customers and including them into the future development of your business
- Christian's top 3 must do tips for customer experience greatness
You can find out more about FCA Group via https://www.fcagroup.com/
Should you wish to connect with with Christian, you can do so via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/christian-schneider-131595108/ or drop him a mail to email@example.com