Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Rewire Your Brain
1. Activate Your Neural Networks
2. Boost Productivity with the Pomodoro Technique
3. Create & Select Neural Patterns to Develop Mastery
4. Get Unstuck from a Thinking Rut
5. Pursue Second-Skilling to Promote Career Resiliency
6. Onboard New Concepts with Metaphor
7. Dismiss Your Learning Myths
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
- What comes with each course?Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
- How long are the courses?Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
- How can I redeem a discount code?If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com