Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Communicate effectively, a course by Amy Cuddy and more.
1. The Power of Onlyness: Go from "You" to "Us" with Trust
2. Make Deals Like an FBI Negotiator: Leverage Language and Linguistic Cues
3. Heighten Your Sensitivity to Rhetorical Tricks
4. Heightening Presence: Improving Your Emotional State with Movement
5. Building Mind-Machine Combinations: Let Information Permeate Your Organization
6. The Art and Science of Relating: Meet Your Reader’s Expectations
7. The Science of Receiving Feedback: Don't Switchtrack
8. Present Your Ideas: Overcome the "Curse of Knowledge" to Make Others Care
9. Communicating to Transform: Formal Presentation Techniques
10. Tell Strong Stories
11. Influencing Others: Lead Effective Meetings, in Person and Online
12. Collaborate Intelligently: Understand How Different Minds Work
13. Unite Your Organization: Optimize Your Team of Teams
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
- What comes with each course?Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
- How long are the courses?Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
- How can I redeem a discount code?If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com