Navigate cultural differences and grow your business.
1. Conduct Business in Context: Navigate the Divide Between Independent and Interdependent Cultural Values
2. Serve the World: Use a Distributed Model to Globally Scale Your Business
3. Uncover China's Most Influential Unwritten Rule of Business: Discover the Scientific "Wu Wei" Behind Chinese Drinking Culture
4. Diversify Amidst Disruption: Understand the Four Global Forces Breaking All the Trends
5. Maximize Your Organization's Work Today and in the Future: Lessons Learned from Clinton Global Initiative University
6. Cultural Differences: Doing Business in Context
7. Raise Capital: Techniques for Turning Donors (and Investors) into Doers
8. Profit Maximization vs. Social Responsibility Case Study 1: Apple, Inc. and Foxconn Technology Group
9. Professional Duty and Personal Ethics Case Study 2: Martha McCaskey
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
- What comes with each course?Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
- How long are the courses?Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
- How can I redeem a discount code?If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com